Thursday, September 23, 2010

36 Pages



I just did a short interview about illustrating The Quiet Book. It was done for illustrator Craig Frazier's new website about picture books titled 36 Pages, check out the website and the interview here:
www.36pages.com

I have to say it is extra, extra wonderful that an artist, who's work I admire and look up too, has asked me to talk about my own work!

Check out Craig's books, he's got a brand new picture book titled Lots of Dots I am looking forward to seeing.
Another of his books,The Illustrated Voice, is a particular favorite. It's a book that shows his creative process and every little sketch is brilliant! A wealth of imagination.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your style! It's absolutely adorable!

Unknown said...

Witam, wspaniałe ilustracje! Ciekawa jestem czy znalazłby się w Polsce wydawca chętny do dystrybucji tych prac...:-) Pozdrawiam!

Renata said...

Thanks!

I would love to have The Quiet Book published in Poland, but it's not up to me. I am hoping!

Byłoby mi miło gdyby The Quiet Book została wydana w Polsce, ale to nie jest zależne ode mnie.
Mam nadzieję, że kiedyś The Quiet Book ukaże się w polskich księgarniach.