Saturday, June 4, 2011

Drawn In




I am excited to be included in the book Drawn In: A Peek into the Inspiring Sketchbooks of 44 Fine Artists, Illustrators, Graphic Designers, and Cartoonists by Julia Rothman. It showcases many lovely sketchbooks. It was very interesting to see which sketchbook pages were selected for the book. I did not choose any myself, although I think I might have covered up a few I didn't want chosen!

A preview of the book is HERE.

And it is available on amazon HERE and will hopefully appear in bookshops too!

4 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

what a lovely sounding book.
Must keep my eye out for it

Anonymous said...

It looks really neat!!! I like your sketches. ^___^

Sarah Knight said...

Very cool!

Heather said...

what a great idea...very cool indeed