Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Presentation Part 2





The first slide shows a photo of my old art high school where I learned to draw. The two paintings are from Art College where I learned what to do with the drawing skills I had developed in high school, tell stories and illustrate. The second slide is a sketch from one of my older sketchbooks, I went to an illustration conference in Santa Fe and was greatly inspired by a folk art toy museum. In the last slide I remember as a kid I loved candy, when my mom went out I went looking for hidden goodies.

3 comments:

Jacqueline Hudon-Verrelli said...

This is so beautiful. I like seeing where you came from and where you are now. The layout are nice too.

Renata said...

Actually bits and pieces of this presentation were taken from the presentations we did for your class, so thanks!. (Mike did the layouts!)

AniaMania said...

Renatko!
Piękne ilustracje!

Pozdrowienia z Polski!